Sunday, November 30, 2008

I cannot wait

I went shopping this weekend for the baby. I am so excited for him to get here. I just want to have him already because I am tired of being tired all the time. I cannot wait until the baby shower. I hope that I get a lot of things I need because I cannot afford the big things. HAHAHA. I found a lot of cute clothes up in Edenburg Outlet mall. They had some really good deals since it was the day after Thanksgiving. I hope they will still have some good sales after Christmas, since the baby is not due until February. Oh well if they don't. I am just ready to have this baby. I cannot wait to see who he looks like. I do have a 3D ultra sound on Tuesday. I heard that those are pretty cool. I just cannot wait

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

I love your excitement in this entry! Good luck waiting until February... : )