Friday, November 7, 2008

Prostitution

In class I am one of four who think that we should not legalize prostituion. I think that it is unacceptable for women to degrade themsleves and stoop so low that they have to seel their bodies for some change. God gave us the gift of respect. What kind of female uses that gift when they are selling their bodies. They do not even know the men. They are just out there trying to get some money to support their habits. I know some prostitutes have children they have to support but that is no excuse not to go out an get an actual job. It is degrading and sick. It is unacceptable. They need to probably crack down on prostitues and help them get off the strrets and make something of theirselves.

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

I'm glad someone decided to go with the rant. I'd be careful about how you classify the rest of the class, however--for the purposes of logical argument you should ideally be able to argue any side.