Friday, November 14, 2008

Arguement paper

In my research paper I learned many things about different contraceptives. I learned how they work, who uses them and the side effects of each particular one. In my proposal paper I am going to argue that women are not fully aware of the contraceptives and then propose that their needs to be more awareness through advertising and a big thing that could the awareness of contraceptives would be that the only contraceptive that we learn about in school besides abstinence, is condoms. And what I learnd from my research is only 88 percent effective. Pretty much everything I learned from my research will really help me with explaining that women should be more aware of each contraceptive and that their needs to be more information about each one. People think that just because a Doctor says one contraceptive is good, does not mean that it will be good for that person. Everybody is different and needs to know everything down to the last little detail of how and what the contraceptive does. And then ask themselves is it right for them. I have learned from experience that I should have been more aware about the contraceptive I was taking. I listen to the doctor, she said " This will help and it is very reliable." Well, that contraceptive caused me many troubles and did not prevent child birth, because I am 6 months pregnant. I thought that this research and proposal will not just show things about the contraceptives but show from experience that women should be more aware. I think that I did a pretty good job on citing and making it flow throughout my paper. However, I do want to overcome using vague language. That was pretty much the only problem I had. I hope that I can convince women that they need to be more aware and propose that their needs to be more done to help prevent all the wrong doings of contraceptives.

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

Excellent! I look forward to reading your proposal. It has energy and relevance so far!