Sunday, December 7, 2008

Presentations

I am so glad that I went ahead and did my presentation. It gave me a good idea on how I was going to express myself and my argument. Even though I was nervous I think I got my point across about how there needs to be more awareness about contraceptives. I got a lot of positive feedback from my class. They helped put more in depth details in my head to help my paper grow. Everybody did an excellent job so far and I cannot wait to see what the other students have to share. Everybody got their point acrosss without going on and on and not making anything relevant. When we had our circle time I think everybody got a little more than what they expected to hear from the other students. Even though somethings they did not want to hear nothing was to terrible that anyone got their feelings hurt. If anything it help their paper grow into a much better one. I know it truly helped me and my paper grow. I cannot wait to see what the other students have in store.

1 comment:

Ms. Brown said...

It must be a relief to have it out of the way also!